This week on the Madgecast we discuss
- The concept of a circle of care or concern, and how we can and must expand what we care about to include vulnerable people on both sides of the political spectrum
- How I found a bit of red state in me, with a friend's help
- How so many Trump voters are vulnerable to his manipulations and are basically in an abusive relationship, and how we can support them in leaving it
- An amazing article I forgot to mention on the podcast but you should totally read -- Intolerant Liberals -- all about the fallacy that liberalism is about tolerance. It's not. It's about justice.
- Beyonce's Grammy performance. WEEPING WITH JOY
- A Tribe Called Quest and Busta Rhymes showing up and standing up
- The amazing turn out at Jason Chaffetz's Town Hall Meeting. Do your job!
- Pro-Planned Parenthood rallies dwarf the Anti ones
Thanks for listening! Subscribe here and let me know what you're thinking about. Xox!